Education matters. Whatever you aim to do after graduation, you will never be far removed from education in our society. This interdisciplinary minor uses a big picture perspective to help you understand and influence education here and abroad. If you'd like to sign up, or simply learn more, email Ann Primus Berends to make an appointment.
If you're interested in questions like these...
- What is the purpose of education?
- How does the history of the US educational system contribute to its present form and goals?
- Are educational opportunities equitable for all?
- What factors influence educational achievement?
- How do students learn and which classroom and teacher factors influence learning?
- How does education contribute to the development of the "good" citizen and the "just" society?
...become an ESS Minor!
Contact Ann Primus Berends to learn more.
Announcements, Events, and Opportunities
SAVE THE DATE: ESS Senior Research Presentation Night, Tuesday, March 22, Remick Commons, 6-8pm.
SAVE THESE INFO SESSION DATES, TOO:
Sophomores/Juniors: Finding & Funding Your Internship, Tuesday, Feb 16, 6:30-7:30 pm, McNeill Room, LaFortune AND Monday, March 21, 5:00-6:00 pm, 114 Flanner Hall